Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mega Anarchy



I was taking my dog Mega for a walk this evening and I came across a dock on the water lined with eerie orange lights.  the lights were built in the ground and were radiating against pillars holding up a dock.  I put my oh so obedient beast next to the light and got some pretty cool pics.  I think he looks like a Roman creature in this shot, he is very regal and if he was a person, he would have made a great Augustus. Although Mega is of the Canine species, and not the feline, I devote Blakes poem "The Tyger" to his beauty and strength. 

"Tyger Tyger burning bright
In the Forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye 
             Could frame thy fearful symmetry?" 
                                                                           -William Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment